Thursday, December 12, 2002

Silk Nog. (It's down a ways on the page.) I gotta say, I love this stuff! I found this a couple of weeks ago at my grocery store and it's great! Yum. Seriously good.

I'm not sure how I haven't managed to update in the last few days, but I've definitely filled my time. In fact, right now I have very little time to write so I can get home and relax with dinner and a book or three.

I picked up the new Jurassic 5 CD last week and it's excellent. Funky rap-hop is the only way I can describe it.

Work has been busy in a weird way. I come in every day with a couple of things to get done and somehow by the time I leave I've gotten a ton of things done that aren't them. A little annoying, but I have to get things wrapped up by next Friday so I can pack for the move and then head out for the holidays. It shouldn't be a problem, but I should be done by now.

Oh, I got my bonus at work. I'm very happy. I may use some of it to buy a new computer since mine's seven years old.

I went out yesterday and had to spend about $85 on comics for work -- and now I get to read them at work. Ah, it's a hard life.

I've been going to the gym religiously (minus the worship stuff) and it's going well, but I just can't seem to lose any weight. Argh.

I'm looking forward to getting back home and spending time with my family and friends again. I miss them daily and still enjoy all of them more than anyone I've met out here. Does that sound harsh? It's not supposed to, it's just the truth. I think I connect with my family and friends at home on a deeper level. We understand each other. Maybe that's a function of time together, but I prefer to think I know some excellent people that are good, intelligent, moral people more concerned with substance than style.

I gotta have some dinner. Talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home