Sunday, January 26, 2003

I didn't get to bed until 3 a.m. so I didn't get to the gym until about noon today. Oh, well, it's Sunday anyway, I can slack a little. When I returned fromt he gym I had a message on my phone from both Jim and Matt to head out to Jim's for the Super Bowl. I'm not a big football fan, but I figured, "what the heck," and headed out. I arrived just before the game started as the two of them and Will were finishing up a game of Magic.

We watched the game, which was pretty fun, actually. Lots of interceptions. That usually spices up a game.

After the game I grabbed something to eat and headed to work for some fun -- and maybe a little work, I'll have to see if I get to anything substantial before I leave.

I have to get out of here at a reasonable time tonight because I have to get some papers together for taxes. It won't take long, but I have to do it, so it will take some time.

Wow, I was talkative last night. Yep, I still think all of that stuff. Nope, it hasn't changed. I'll just keep going and trying to improve. That's what I always do.

Talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home