Monday, February 24, 2003

My voice hasn't recovered, so now I and the doctor think I have laryngitis. I've never had laryngitis before, so it's kind of interesting. Something new! The upshot of this is that I'm going to try not to talk very much for a couple of days. The doctor said that's about the only thing that will help it. Oh, but since I'm not sick anymore I can go to the gym, so I'm probably headed there after dinner tonight.

I bought my ticket to Vegas for March 15th to the 19th. I'll get to do some work and hang with some friends that will be in town during that time. It should be pretty darn fun. Now I have to save up some moolah.

Sunday was pretty relaxed for me. I watched more of The Fellowship of the Ring's commentary track, came to work to write some things for my magazine, and then went to see Shanghai Knights with Matt (also at work on a Sunday). I really liked it. Sure, it was a brainless action/comedy, but it was pretty darn entertaining brainless action/comedy -- and it had Jackie Chan. I'd place at at least equal to the first movie in terms of cheesy fun.

I'm going to have some dinner and get to the gym for the first time in a week! Agh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home