Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Feeling better than I have the past couple of days, but I'm only running at about 60%. I have a hard time concentrating because my head hurts, my throat's sore, and my eyes burn if I look that the computer too long. Fun, eh? I'm really glad I didn't have that date tonight, it wouldn't have been a good thing.

I'm headed out of work now, after running to pick up some comics. I need dinner (I'm starving -- probably because my body's working overtime trying to burn this virus off) and I need to sleep. I'll probably spend some time watching the commentary track on The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I finished watching the regular version of the movie yesterday and I started the commentary last night.

Talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home