Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Just a quick update before I head out for my bi-weekly Shadowrun game. It looks like I won't be going on my third date tomorrow because she has to work on three papers that are due soon. Hopefully next week will work out and we'll go out. She seemed interested in doing something, so I think it'll happen.

In other news, I have some flu-like thing that's really kind of a bummer. I'm all sore, achey, and tired. Yuck. I even got about 9 hours of sleept last night -- unheard of for me. I felt much better this morning when I woke up. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have cleaned the whole thing out of my system.

Despite the fact that I was ill, I still went to the gym last night. I don't know it that's good or bad to do while you're sick. I certainly felt better afterward.

I'm almost completely caught up on my work. I mean, almost completely done with everything I need to do! Dang! That's amazing! I may have time to work on projects that I've been trying to get to forever.

Now I'm going. See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home