Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Well, there you go. Nothing good can come of this . . . has an all-new, all-exciting appearance! Woohoo! Let me know if you like the changes. The comments are still there, but they've moved to the lower right corner of every post.

Thanks to Seth for all his help with this.

Tuesday evening I ran my Mutants & Masterminds game. It's going well, but this game has reinforced my belief that if the group is going to be a team, then they should start as a team -- no matter how you have to engineer it. Getting them all together has been . . . difficult. I think it will improve over the next couple of sessions, but right now it's a pain. I want to make sure everyone is having a good time and right now I don't think they are.

Today, Wednesday I took care of some things before I leave for the show in Philadelphia. I'm gone from Thursday to Sunday afternoon. The show should be fine and I'm looking forward to seeing Kevin and Lori, who'll be driving up to have dinner with me on Saturday evening.

Okay, I have to go get ready to go. I'll try to update over the weekend if I can. Otherwise I'll be back Sunday.

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2004 6:33 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Your blog looks great! It's like a superbly crafted mahogany box to hold your priceless, one-of-a-kind timepiece.

I said it holds your "piece".

Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home