Sunday, May 23, 2004

I'm back from the show. It went well and we didn't have (m)any of the problems that we had in L.A. There were still some disgruntled people, but I think we just have to accept that and hope we can make them like us in the future.

Anyway, my system is royally messed up because of the time difference. Plus I didn't sleep well last night because I was afraid I'd oversleep -- instead I ended up not sleeping much at all. I made it to my flight on time, though, so that's a good thing.

I'm also happy to report that I managed to read 200-250 pages of A Game of Thrones. It's as excellent a book as my friends have been saying.

I made it back early enough today that I was able to go downtown to pick up comics with Seth and Shane. That combined with the lack of sleep pretty much did me in for the day. I played some city of Heroes, but other than that I think I'm only going to be good for watching some Buffy, maybe reading a bit, then going to bed. Probably soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home