Thursday, July 01, 2004

It's been a good week. I dove right back into work and have managed to get a fair amount done while also having some fun. Monday I and a couple of others ran down to Wonderworld during work to pick up comics and get some reference material. Tuesday we were supposed to play my Mutants & Masterminds game, but everyone flaked out, so instead some of us played City of Heroes. Wednesday Beth, Matt II, Tiffany, and I went to see the Mariners lose to the Texas, um, Rangers, I think. It was a good time.

The bummer is that Thursday morning I found out I owe my storage place a bunch of money that I don't have. I need to watch my money more closely. I'm too free with it. The first step is to seriously cut down on my unesessary purchases. I have no idea where my money goes and that's a problem. Jim also convinced me this weekend that I really ought to write off my comic and game purchases. He's right, I could probably get back another few hundred dollars over the course of the year.

I feel the need to do something, but I don't know what it is.

This weekend should be fun. Mostly I have freetime, but Monday I'm going out on Jen and Hays' boat. That should be a good time.

1 Comments:

At July 02, 2004 12:45 PM, Blogger Seth Johnson said...

I've been writing off my game purchases ever since I started declaring income from working in the game industry, and it's saved me a little bit every year. Which is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home