Tuesday, June 22, 2004

This is post #400. Cool.

I just looked through my workout journal. I've kept it since I started working out on June 27th of 2001. The last time I went to the gym was January 31st of this year. Almost five months ago. Wow am I a slacker.

But I paged through the book and I think I figured out what the problem was. It's that for the last two or more years, despite all the working out, all I've done is put on weight. I think it became really frustrating for me and drained away a lot of my resolve. I'm going to have to start working out again. And I have to be good on my diet. I know I can do both and it ought to pay off one way or another. I'd really like to be done with this whole issue and maybe reap some of the benefits of actually being healthy. Maybe to celebrate I'll jump out of a plane with a large handkercheif attached to my back. Or maybe just go swimming somewhere. Yeah, I'd like that.

See you all in a few days. I'll update from Origins if I can. Hopefully there'll be some goodies there that I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home