Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Seth and I picked up Chris Thursday evening. We spent some of the weekend entertaining him and hanging out, but a lot of that consisted of playing City of Heroes at work. Apart from that we went for a walk, had some dinner, and picked up comics. I had the lofty goal of seeing a movie over the weekend, but that never happened because nothing really scream "watch me" at the moment.

Actually, it was a pretty relaxing weekend. I did a little bit of work, but it was mostly brainstorming since I've tried to have most things wrapped up before the trip to GenCon. Tuesday will be different because I'll be getting some feedback in the morning and I have to have it all taken into account for the project on working on by the end of the day so it can go back out to testing by the end of the week. Busy day.

Tuesday night I'm sure I'll have to do laundry and pack for my trip. That's really about all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home