Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Not an insomniac.

I swear, I'm not an insomniac. But for some reason, every now and again I get in these moods/patterns in which I don't want to go to bed. I know if I layed down I could fall asleep, I just don't feel like it. Is that insomnia?

Shane and Cathy like to go out for sushi Monday nights and they asked me to go with them tonight, just to eat and chat. I hate that I couldn't go with them because of my diet. I love sushi, but I haven't made any progress in a while on the diet, so I really have to watch what I'm eating. I figure it will pay off in the long run.

I think I'll go read for a while, then go to bed. I think.

3 Comments:

At September 21, 2004 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not true insomnia, no. But it is EFFECTIVELY insomnia, in that you don't sleep.

Sort of a voluntary insomnia.

-Kevin R-R

 
At September 21, 2004 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the rice is an issue with your diet, you could try sashimi and skip the rice. (Perhaps with miso soup and a salad?)

Dr John

 
At September 22, 2004 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find Sushi in Sheboygan? Jon, maybe you could FedEx some . . .

Susie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home