Thursday, June 16, 2005

Long Day

I was up early Wednesday morning so I could get over to near Lake Union for a full day of CPR and first aid training. Very, very interesting stuff and hopefully I'll remember all the salient bits if and when the time comes.

After returning home from the training session I had dinner and went for a good, long walk. I'm very pleased with that becuase it's the first day of working out again. I'll let you know how it goes.

I had planned to go for a walk on Monday, but I wasn't feeling well, so I went to bed early instead. That was probably a good choice because a number of people have been sick lately at work. Tuesday night I played the last session of Jason's zombie game. Somehow my incompetent character managed to survive.

Thursday night I have to run the next Mutant & Masterminds game in my Mad City setting. I'm not too pleased with how it's going so far, but we'll see how it goes. I just don't have a good idea of where to go with the story and it's really showing. I think that's strange because I have a pretty good idea of what's going on in the setting, but I'm having a hard time giving the players a plot to follow. Eh, we'll see how it goes.

On another note, we let go of one of the guys at the office today as well as a handful of people in the Cincinatti sculpting studio. It's a shame to see them go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home