Sunday, July 31, 2005

Party Time

I had a very social weekend. Friday night I met a bunch of friends at the Hi-Life in Ballard for an early birthday dinner. It was a good time -- and a good excuse to get together with everyone. I was particularly glad that Matt came with us. After dinner we had drinks at a bar Shana and I scoped out last week on Phinney Ave.

Saturday evening I had two parties to attend. One was Johnzo's party for which everyone was supposed to bring five songs and label each whatever color they thought appropriate, then Johnzo compiled them and played them over the course of the party. I wasn't able to stay long, but I'm really looking forward to getting all of the songs.

After that party I went to Katie, Kate, and Beth's for a combined birthday party for Katie and Beth. It was a fun night and I somehow managed to stay there until almost four in the morning, which was a little ridiculous. That was okay, though, because I was able to sleep in and be a bum on Sunday. It was nice to be able to sit and read for most of the day. I also watched Waiting for Guffman, which I borrowed from Shana awhile ago. I hadn't seen it since it was in the theatre and it was still very funny.

I have to say it's actually been pretty warm lately. I'm on the second floor of my building and the heat sort of builds up even with a couple of fans blowing.

I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to read for a bit more, then crash.

Oh, Wil, I'll get to the RSS feed thingie tomorrow sometime.

4 Comments:

At August 01, 2005 6:29 AM, Blogger Artillery MKV said...

Matt cam with what? A duck? A Greek bearing gifts? Enquiring minds want to know!

=)

Happy early birthday!

 
At August 01, 2005 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I was going to post, too! Happy Birthday!

-Scott

 
At August 01, 2005 4:06 PM, Blogger Jon said...

I don't know what you guys are talking about. My English is flawless.

 
At August 02, 2005 6:15 AM, Blogger Artillery MKV said...

D'oh! The edit fairy visited Jon's post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home