Sunday, September 18, 2005

It's a Funny Thing

I managed to be in a better mood for most of the week, but then I fell back into it on Saturday and I've been in a bad mood all weekend. No reason. Nothing I can do to fix it, so there you go.

I had a good time this weekend, despite my foul mood. Satuday I picked up Shana and we went for comics (Seth, Shane, and Cathy were all out of town) then grabbed a great lunch at Lola on 4th. I was home just long enough to clean up, then I drove to Queen Anne to see Katie perform at the Mirabeau Room. It was a very nice venue and I'm enjoying watching her move to better and better places. When she was done there a bunch of us drove south of Seattle to Georgetown (an area of town new to me) and had a late dinner at Smarty Pants. Interesting place.

Sunday I had to be down to Madison Park for Liz and Madalyn's 4th anniversary brunch at Cafe Flora, a vegetarian restaurant. The place is very attractive and serves some great food. Afterward I stopped home to change some laundry, then drove to Wonderworld to kill a few minutes before picking Seth up from the airport. Home for a few minutes again, then I hopped in the car with Seth to meet Kevin, Kim and a number of others for a birthday dinner for Kim over in Factoria at Torrero's.

And that's about it. I guess I did some work on some writing as well, not as much as I'd like, but enough that it merits mentioning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home