Thursday, September 22, 2005

Whoops

I went for lunch today with some people and on the way back managed to rear-end someone who stopped too quickly in front of me. Whoops. I saw it happen and stepped on the brake and knew we'd hit them -- at only a couple of mph, so that was good. We pulled over, chatted, and left. I don't even think I mentioned it to anyone when I went back to work as I was immediately on to other things.

Other than that bit of excitement, I ran my Star Wars game again on Tuesday. That was okay, but we didn't have eveyrone there again, so it's still in the formative stages.

Wednesday I picked up We Love Katamari at the mall and spent the evening watching the commentary track on Dawn of the Dead (which was actually pretty good) and played some of Katamari Damacy.

Thursday I met up with Shana, Seth, Scott M, and a couple others for a free chicken dinner and some drinks at Wonder Bar in Wallingford. That was a good time. Then I came home and worked up some ideas for some stories...mostly it was time to think, but I made a bunch of notes, so that's good.

Oh, and Shane and Cathy returned from their trip to Hawaii today and let some of us know they were engaged while they were there. Woohoo! Finally!

Time to sleep.

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2005 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally managed to find a copy of Katamari Damacy around these parts, and man, is it a pleasantly surreal experience or what?

How does Everybody Loves... compare?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home