Monday, March 27, 2006

Six Days?!

Yeah, it's been nearly a week since I updated (well, except for the post just below). So what's been going on?

Last week was pretty normal. I know I mentioned last week that I started dieting and going to the gym again -- which I've been keeping up with, so I'm pretty happy about that. I've even lost about four pounds already. Woohoo.

I worked on some thing for one of the stories I have in my head, but I haven't really been able to make as much headway as I would have liked. I guess it's just a matter of making the time, but I'll have to figure out where to add that, because it's something I really want to do.

Thursday night Julia and I watched Closer on DVD. The movie wasn't so good, but we had a good time watching it because we made snide comments off and on.

Friday night Julia and I met Seth at the new theatre and watched the new Spike Lee movie Inside Man. It was a very good movie and we all enjoyed the plot, the writing, and the humor of it. This is definitely worth seeing in the theatre. Plus, it stars Clive Owen and he's awesome.

Saturday and Sunday we ran a bunch of errands (like going to Goodwill, looking for some plywood unsuccessfully, doing laundry, going to the gym, getting comics, all that good stuff) and watched Farewell My Concubine and the first half of The Return of the King.

Okay, that's enough for now. I'm going to go read some comics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home