Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools!

No big news today. Nothing happened at all. Not a thing. I'm not even going to tell you a story and then say it didn't happen. I think everyone sort of expects it at this point, so all I have to say is that I have nothing to say.

I don't want you to think that anything unusual happened today. I don't want you to be excited for me because something amazing happend. I don't want you to be upset that something bad happened. Nope, nothing out of the ordinary happened at all.

I hope you had an exciting April 1st.

3 Comments:

At April 02, 2006 1:29 AM, Blogger Seth Johnson said...

So you're not telling everyone about that monkey that got sewn to your head? I think that counts as unusual...

 
At April 02, 2006 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I would have thought that the settlement from Paul Allen about the, well, you know, the incident would have brought you some joy. Or is it not hush money if you announce you received it?

 
At April 02, 2006 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CURSE YOU, JON!!!!!!!

I was looking forward to that post.

-Scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home