Friday, November 22, 2002

Another busy week, and I know if I don't write something here now that I won't get to it until Sunday. This week went well, but I've been so busy with work and writing that I haven't even had time to answer emails from friends. (So, if you contacted me through this site I've been unable to get back to you, too. Sorry.)

Work is going well. I worked on the game I've been designing and it seems to be going well. I've also been doing a lot of legal work -- talking to some of the companies we license from, that sort of thing -- and it's all under control now. I won't have to mess with that again for a while.

Work is bursting at the seams, but we've got a new office starting at the beginning of the year. I don't know exactly where it is, but I know it's closer to my apartment. I'm going to try to walk or bike to work as much as I can once we finally move.

Tomorrow night a bunch of us from work are going to go out and hit some of the bars and clubs in Seattle. That'll be fun, and I'm certainly in the mood for it. I just hope I have something decent to wear. I'm not much of a club person, so I'm not all hip with the fashion. Wait, I remember, I don't care. It'll be fun no matter what we do.

I've been working so much that I haven't been going to the gym regularly. When I'm done typing this I'm going to go change then hit the gym. This'll be the first time since last Sunday morning. That's horrible. I think I've been off my schedule for three weeks now. Ugh. Yikes. I guess I have nothing but room for improvement. Right?

Okay, time to go. See you Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home