Monday, November 18, 2002

Wow, have I been busy. I've been trying to get back into the swing of going to the gym on a regular basis, but trying to do that, work full time, get a good night's sleep, and write an article for the magazine has been pretty difficult. And that article! It's about 11,000 words right now and I have a couple thousand more to go. I really wish I'd started it sooner, but (big surprise) I didn't have the time. Luckily I really like what I have so far and I'm nearing the home stretch.

I saw the second Harry Potter movie with Will on Friday. It was long, but it was pretty good. Afterward I came back to work for a bit then went home. Will stayed over so he didn't have to drive all the way into Seattle just to turn around right away in the morning to come back to work. Fine by me. Saturday I went to the gym then ran the second part of my Buffy game. It didn't go as well as I'd have liked, but it was okay. The players are interested enough that they'd like to play again sometime. Then I came to work and wrote until 1:30 in the morning. Sunday was more of the same; gym, work on the article until 12:45.

Now I'm going home and going to bed. Wait, grocery store first, then take care of my dry laundry, then bed, then work. Tomorrow night I'm going to dinner with a bunch of people from work. I'm looking forward to that. I need some downtime -- even though I don't have time for it right now. Oh, that's funny.

Ah, I also spent two hours online tonight trying to book a ticket home for the holidays. Finally I was able to find something, but I have to tell you, I have never had so much trouble before. I hated it. HATED IT! And the ticket was expensive, too!

Sleep. Sleep. I must have sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home