Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I'm currently very annoyed. I was supposed to run my Mutants & Masterminds game tonight, but three of the players backed out today -- two of them about 20 minutes before we were due to start playing. I'm not angry about it, just annoyed.

Actually, that's a weird thing about me; I don't get angry. Not unless something is really wrong. I mostly just get annoyed at things. I have no idea why that is and I have no idea if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

I picked up some honest-to-goodness miniatures the other day and I'm going to try my hand at painting them. I had some of the sculptors helpd me assemble them, and today I primed them. Now I just need to learn to paint. I'll have to come up with a paint scheme for them and plan it out. Happily, I don't have to go out and buy a bunch of paint, because the painter at work said I could borrow his stuff. I really can't believe how much time people put into these games. I know it's a hobby, but where do they find the time and money? I haven't even purchased a full army or the paints, etc. and I've already spent about $100. Ridiculous. Maybe the assembling and painting is just that much fun.

Yeah, I don't see it either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home